Thursday, March 9, 2017

Attention: Family Descendants of Rev. Zenas C. Hall & Josepha "Jo" Hall



I have a viewer that owns 3 family bibles that belonged to the Rev. Zenas C. & Elizabeth (Watson) Hall (former Chatsworth Baptist Church Pastor) and later his daughter Josepha (Jo) Hall (former Chatsworth resident), well known, who was an artist and gave painting lessons to our citizens.
Jo Hall was born 1884 and died 1958 in Chatsworth and is buried in the Chatsworth-Charlotte Cemetery.
Zenas was born 1845 and died 1891 and is buried in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.

If you are a descendant of this family and would like to have the bibles, you may contact me:
or the owner of the bibles:

If no descendants are found, they will most likely be placed in the Baltz Library of Chatsworth Township for preservation.

This is Josepha "Jo" Hall:



Looking forward to hearing from a family member!!
Site Manager
Mary Runyon Hanshew

2 comments:

  1. I am working with descendants of Zenas Hall born 1845 d. 1891. Is the Bible still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is now in the hands of the local library. I think it would only be turned over to a family proven member. I may be able to help you as I am studying the Hall families of Chatsworth right now- trying to connect them and have a special page I'm working on on the website. You can email me direct if you wish - lilmar42@hotmail.com. You can go directly to the website by clicking on the Link-Chatsworth Illinois Memories in the column on the right side of this page.

    ReplyDelete