Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cole Gerdes Lives His Dream

Cole Gerdes Lives His Dream: "



 


 


Cole Gerdes lives his LA dreams






Cole Gerdes
By Photo provided

Cole Gerdes


Advertisement





 

By Carol Winters

Pontiac Daily Leader

Sat Mar 13, 2010, 06:00 AM CST

 

Pontiac, Ill. -

“When people ask me what I do for a living, I say I don’t have enough time for this right now,” says Cole Gerdes, a 2005 PTHS graduate and son of Kathy and Bill Abry and Terry and Beth Gerdes. Gerdes means he literally does not have the time to explain all the jobs he has.
    By day, Gerdes, who lives in Hollywood, is a model, actor, event co-coordinator, or artist manager and promoter. By night, Gerdes is a bartender, valet, or works in a nightclub. His random night jobs allow him the opportunity to pursue his purposeful day jobs. “The non-glamorous night jobs give me my days free. As long as I can make enough to cover this week’s rent, I am happy,” he said.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment